From the 14th – 16th July 2021, Early Career Researchers (ECRs) from across the NICER Programme were invited …
CLOSED Job Opportunity: Postdoctoral Impact Fellow
The CE-Hub are currently looking for a talented, motivated individual to join our team as an Impact Fellow.
The successful applicant to this exciting opportunity will be responsible for supporting the CE-Hub in developing, implementing and evaluating its research impact and community engagement strategy, including engagement with academic, industry, policy and other key stakeholders.
The role will involve:
- Mapping and regularly updating the UKRI Circular Economy research, policy and industry landscape and developing a research strategy to effectively engage different stakeholder groups,
- Co-design and delivery of cross-value chain workshops to enable effective stakeholder collaboration and interdisciplinary working,
- Liaising with project partners and stakeholders to realise opportunities for circular economy implementation,
- Creation of progress reports and white papers to communicate progress to a wider range of audiences,
- Relationship management and the management of business development opportunities,
- Contribution to CE related teaching and learning programmes within the school.
We are looking for a candidate who is able to present information on research progress and outcomes, communicate complex information, and prepare proposals and applications to external bodies.
Candidates should possess a relevant PhD (or be nearing completion) or an equivalent qualification/experience in a related field of study, and should also be able to demonstrate sufficient specialist knowledge in the discipline to develop a programme of research. Experience in using a range of methods and approaches to effectively communicate technical research findings to a diverse range of stakeholders is also key to the role.
This UKRI funded post is available from February 2022 to 30th September 2024. The deadline for applications is Thursday 3rd February 2022.
For more information on this exciting opportunity, and to apply, please visit the University of Exeter post listing.