The CE-hub are now recruiting for an Industrial Impact Fellow. The successful applicant will support the work of …
CLOSED: Job Opportunity – Postdoctoral Research Assistant
The CE-Hub are currently looking for a talented, motivated individual to join our team as a Postdoctoral Research Assistant.
The successful applicant to this exciting opportunity will be responsible for supporting the CE-Hub in developing, implementing, and evaluating our research impact and community engagement strategy, including engagement with academic, industry, policy and other key stakeholders.
The role will involve:
- Mapping and updating the UKRI Circular Economy research, policy, and industry landscape, and developing a research strategy to effectively engage different stakeholder groups
- Co-design and delivery of cross-value chain workshops and design sprints to enable effective stakeholder collaboration
- Development of a National Circular Economy Roadmap including the review of existing local, national, and international examples, and leading workshops and interviews with relevant industry, policy, and academic stakeholders
- Supporting the development and implementation of an evaluation framework to monitor the impacts of the NICER programme research and community engagement
- Supporting the development of a platform of engagement and training to support the early career researchers associated with the programme
- Contribution to CE related teaching and learning programmes within the school.
We are looking for a candidate who is able to present information on research progress and outcomes, communicate complex information, and prepare proposals and applications to external bodies.
Candidates should also be able to demonstrate sufficient specialist knowledge in the discipline to develop a programme of research. Experience in using a range of methods and approaches to effectively communicate technical research findings to a diverse range of stakeholders is also key to the role.
This UKRI funded post is available from 1st October 2021 to 30th September 2024.
For more information on this exciting opportunity, and to apply, please visit the University of Exeter post listing.