Equality, Diversity & Inclusion
Our proactive approach is inclusive and multi-disciplinary with a clear focus on Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI). We have developed a guiding principle to help the CE Hub & NICER Programme become fully representative of the circular economy community it serves.
The CE Hub knows that diverse teams deliver high quality research outcomes. Furthermore, Equality, Diversity and Inclusion approaches lead to happy and healthy research teams. The CE Hub wants to encourage, support and respect ideas from everyone and ensure our fully inclusive activities are representative of the diverse regional, national and international circular economy community.
Further work to embed EDI throughout the CE Hub and NICER Programme is ongoing and we will provide regular updates.
This website is run by the UKRI National CE-Hub Core Team. We want as many people as possible to be able to use this website. For example, that means you should be able to:
• change colours, contrast levels and fonts
• zoom in up to 300% without the text spilling off the screen
• navigate most of the website using just a keyboard
• navigate most of the website using speech recognition software
• listen to most of the website using a screen reader (including the most recent versions of JAWS, NVDA and VoiceOver)
We’ve also made the website text as simple as possible to understand. AbilityNet has advice on making your device easier to use if you have a disability.
How Accessible is this website
We know some parts of this website are not fully accessible:
• the text will not reflow in a single column when you change the size of the browser window
• you cannot modify the line height or spacing of text
• most older PDF documents are not fully accessible to screen reader software
• live video streams do not have captions
• some of our online forms are difficult to navigate using just a keyboard
• you cannot skip to the main content when using a screen reader
• there’s a limit to how far you can magnify the map on our ‘contact us’ page
Feedback and contact information
If you need information on this website in a different format like accessible PDF, large print, easy read, audio recording or braille:
• email firstname.lastname@example.org
• call 01392 661 000
We’ll consider your request and get back to you as soon as possible. If you cannot view the map on our ‘contact us’ page, call or email us email@example.com for directions.
Reporting accessibility problems with this website
We’re always looking to improve the accessibility of this website. If you find any problems not listed on this page or think we’re not meeting accessibility requirements, contact the Website Administrator on firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Equality and Human Rights Commission (EHRC) is responsible for enforcing the Public Sector Bodies (Websites and Mobile Applications) (No. 2) Accessibility Regulations 2018 (the ‘accessibility regulations’). If you’re not happy with how we respond to your complaint, contact the Equality Advisory and Support Service (EASS).
Technical information about this website’s accessibility
UKRI National CE-Hub is committed to making its website accessible, in accordance with the Public Sector Bodies (Websites and Mobile Applications) (No. 2) Accessibility Regulations 2018.