The Future Observatory is a new national programme for design research supporting the UK’s response to the climate …
Job Opportunity – Industrial Impact Fellow
The CE-hub are now recruiting for an Industrial Impact Fellow.
The successful applicant will support the work of Professor’s Fiona Charnley, Peter Hopkinson and the wider CE-Hub team. You will be responsible for supporting the CE-Hub in the development and dissemination of new knowledge and evidence to support circular economy implementation across academic, industrial and government stakeholders.
If you can present information on research progress and outcomes, communicate complex information, orally, in writing and electronically and prepare proposals and applications to external bodies, then we would love to hear form you.
The post will include:
- Consultation of a wide range of stakeholders to co-create a series of publications to influence successful CE implementation
- Mapping and regularly updating the UKRI Circular Economy research, policy and industry landscape,
- Development of content for the CE-Hub Knowledge Hub,
- Liaising with project partners and stakeholders to realise opportunities for circular economy implementation,
- Relationship management and the management of business development opportunities,
- Contribution to CE related teaching and learning programmes within the school.
Candidates should possess a relevant PhD or an equivalent qualification/experience in a related field of study and be able to demonstrate sufficient knowledge in the discipline and of research methods and techniques to work within established research programmes. Applicants will be able to demonstrate sufficient specialist knowledge in the discipline to develop a programme of research, experience of using a range of methods and approaches to effectively communicate technical research findings to a diverse range of stakeholders including academic, policy, industrial and societal audiences.
This UKRI funded post is available from 1st October on a fixed term basis until 31st December 2024. The deadline for applications is Tuesday 30th August 2022.
For more information on this exciting opportunity, and to apply, please visit the University of Exeter post listing.