Forum for the Future
Creating & capturing value from a circular economy
2021, CE-Hub Team
Autumn 2021 Seminar Series
Creating and capturing value via processes such as remanufacturing, refurbishment, repair and reuse are key enablers to optimise the value retained in products and materials through the extension of their useful life and form an essential aspect of meeting the challenges in transitioning to a circular economy. In this event, the CE-Hub invited speakers from across sectors and industries to present a short talk and participate in workshops with the event’s attendees, in order to build an understanding of value creation and capture, as well as explore barriers and triage solutions.
Including presentations from
- Abishek Ramesh, Global Innovation Lead at UKRI Innovate UK,
- David Parker from Oakdene Hollins
- Rachel Waugh from Oakdene Hollins
- Stephen le Roux of BEIS
- Richard Loretto, CE Europe at Amazon,
- James Barry of Renewable Parts Ltd.,
- Catriona Cory, Topolytics.
For more information on upcoming events, follow our Eventbrite here.